• Cultivate potential portfolio and pitching to the right-sized clients.
• Expand the current customer base within the specified business sectors to achieve sales targets.
• Develop new customers for professional calibration service.
• Servicing and maintaining existing customers.
• Learn and be proficient with calibration knowledge (training provided)
• Candidate must possess a SPM certificate AND one or more, as stated below: Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree
(It is a bonus if your certification is related to Metrology, Mechanical Engineering, Scientific & Technical and/or Material Testing courses.)
• Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.(Training provided)
• Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Self-motivated, aggressive, hard-working and result-oriented.
• Zest to learn, capable to work under-pressure and sometimes long-hours.
• Initiative, honest and with integrity, and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Preferably candidates with interest in long-term career, growth and development with the organization.
• Own transport and wiling to travel.