This job position is open to Malaysians (currently residing in Malaysia) only.
Kindly go through the below job scope and requirements before applying.
If interested, you may submit your complete resume to email@example.com
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.
Your primary job scope includes the following:
1. Journal - AR / AP
2. Ledger - AR / AP / GL
3. Cash Book
i) Payment (Creditors) and Expenses
iii) Deposit Received (Receipt)
iv) Hire Purchase / Bank Loan
v) Petty Cash vi) PCB / SOCSO / EIS and EPF
vii) Bank Reconciliation
4. Year End Adjustment
- Prepayments and Accruals (Hire Purchase Interest Paid)
- Supporting Reports
ii) Deposit Received Documents
- have completed SPM, tertiary education or equivalency.
- be fluent in English and Malay. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- experience in Accounting and Administrative job.
- necessary training will be provided.
You're also required to:
- always demonstrate high degree of integrity in maintaining confidentiality of customers’ information.
- self-reporting is required and able to deliver the best customer experience.
- have the ability to communicate well with all your Team Members, Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- able to work independently and under pressure.
- willing to work overtime, if required, to complete any given tasks on hand.