- Design, maintain, implement, and improve electrical instruments and equipment.
- Supervise and train project staff as needed.
- Inspect completed projects to ensure conformance with design standards.
- Apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
* 2 years¡¯ experience in related field. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
* Basic understanding of electronics systems and design.
* Experience in the development of Electronic testers and maintenance.
* Basic knowledge of PLCs will be desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.