• Manage and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
• Able to maintain existing documents control (ISO17025).
• Able to expand scope of accreditation.
• Proven work experience as quality assurance technician or relevant role.
• A sharp eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Proficient with quality testing machines and systems.
• Solid knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Punctual and discipline.
• Can work independently with minimum supervision.