• Execute plan for, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building
• Communicate with facilities management about any work that requires outside expert assistance
• Receive and respond to reports of mechanical or maintenance issues on the premises
• Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects
• Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old component and insulated cables, cleaning etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards, blackout or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Assisting in overall operation process
• Any other task assigned by superior as and when needed.
•Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/ Degree or, any related field.
•Proven experience as an Technician
•Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
•Demonstrable ability to use tools and drawings and blueprints
•Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
•The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of devices and systems.
•Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
•Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work
•Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
•Willing to work at Bukit Tinggi, Klang
If you are interested, kindly email resume to email@example.com to join us onboard!