• Able to provide support to all project activities, from engineering to start-up, as required.
• Committed to Company's standard operating procedures, quality management system, health, safety and environmental philosophies.
• Analyze product specification and develop manufacturing processes.
• Able to interface with other process engineering disciplines and design team(s).
• Responsible for coordinating the process and production team to continuously improve the manufacturing process.
• To oversee daily operations and able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
• Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations
• Any other duties as reasonably required by the company.
• Diploma or Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English & Malay.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Auto CAD / Inventor software is advantage.