* Receives, checks, unpacks, and stores goods and supplies in assigned area and makes delivery to requesting department.
* Determine items required to maintain inventory and/or supply cart at prescribed level and replenishes as necessary by use of a bar code scanning system; downloads orders; issues internal orders.
* Enters date of receipt and quantity of items received on proper purchase order computer screen and posts information daily into computer system pertaining to partial or complete shipments received; posts other information as required to update stocks.
* Packs, labels, and ships merchandise returned for credit, exchange, or repair, and prepares and mails packages, which have been forwarded to the store room for dispatch.
* Issues supplies on the basis of approved internal orders and delivers such items to requesting units.
* Rotates stock to assure issuance of oldest items first and processes orders for replacement as needed.
* Assists in taking physical inventory of supplies and equipment inclusive of cycle counts and the annual physical inventory.
* Requisitions replacement parts and forwards items and equipment to maintenance to be checked or repaired.
* May operate photocopy machine , calculator, vacuum cleaner, buffing machine and any other office/housekeeping equipment as necessary.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.