1) Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements.
2) Liaise with government authority for all the applications such as SEDA, MIDA, Local Authority
3) Incharge the licensing & authority for all the projects
4) Monitor and track the projectí»s process and handle any issue that arises
5) Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
6) Prepare and compile paperwork related to projects, authority submissions, sales proposals, tenders, and client management.
7) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
8) Basic Administration works