1. Handle all aspects with regards to administrative.
2. To perform any other ad-hoc task from time to time.
3. Time to time monitor and reply email.
4. Preparing and follow up outsourcing job.
5. To coordinate with delivery and collection arrangement.
6. To handle with incoming and outgoing calls.
7. With correspondence skills of all business document.
8. Prepare quotation, invoices, cash sales, purchasing, payment voucher, and perform other related duties as requested.
9. Monitor customer account for non-payment and delayed payment.
10. Analyses discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
11. Perform filing and general administrative tasks
1. Candidate will act as an administrative executive for this job positions.
2. Fast learner, willing to learn, hard working.
3. Able to communicate well with relevant parties.
4. Good attitude, positive, high integrity and responsible.
5. Open minded and willing to accept new ideas and criticism.
6. Required skills: Computer literate, Microsoft Office, SQL Software.
7. Able to work as a team and wok independently without any supervisions.
8. Must possess at least a SPM/ Diploma holder in any field with at least 1 to 2 years of Administrative.
9. Required languages: Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.