• Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
• Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
• Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
• Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
• Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely.
• Updating all records of purchased products.
• Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses.
• High school or Diploma.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Retail experience or similar.
• Practical experience with purchasing software.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Sound research and networking skills.
• Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.