The person in this role is responsible in managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for Pre-Contract administration such as preparation of tender, cost estimation, site evaluation, obtaining quotation and management papers
• To actively involved in the Contract and Cost Management of the works packages
• To prepare and compile Tender and Contract Documents
• To coordinate, advise, check and verify all relevant documents for the Interim Payment Certificates (IPC), inclusive of documents from consultants and sub-contractors
• To highlight and refer to other subsidiaries within the group of companies on any commercial and contractual issues
• To develop, review and monitor the compliance of the tender and contracts policies and guidelines in line with the industry¡¯s best practices
• To liaise and coordinate with consultants and contractors on the project including handling project planning, budget & cost control, safety and quality system implementation
• Check, verify and evaluate all Variation Orders (VO) and Extension of Time (EOT) claims and to be responsible for site measurement, valuation of variations and re-measurement of works
• To check, collate, track, update, verify, populate and compile all spread sheets, tracking data and contractual key issues for management reports / information / updates of projects. Prepare Contract Cost Analysis and collection of cost database for future reference.
• To assist in ensuring all documentations (including supporting documents) are in order to achieve nil major Non-Compliant Report (NCR) in external and internal audit exercise
• To deliver and / or provide support and / or assist ad-hoc tasks or any new tasks an and when required