- Performing routine manufacturing processes
- Performing data entry requirements at each operation.
- Assisting the Technician and Senior Technician in production
- Performing necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup
- Operate or monitor multiple types of equipment during operation to ensure quality and minimal unplanned stops
- To ensure the quality of work with minimal wasted time and materials
Around 18 years old to 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Good communication skills as you will need to communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product
- Responsible, discipline and able to work under pressure
- You are able to join immediately
- Willing to work long hours.
- Four Full-Time position available