• Assist E-Commerce Operation Department to achieve business target via online sales through the implementation of effective sales plan & strategy
• Process online order until its delivery
• Update product listing
• Provide customer service (through chat & phone call)
• Assist in creative content for website, social media & marketplaces.
• Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks.
• Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience's behaviors.
• Selecting appealing images and videos to complement texts.
• Assist in social media shooting.
• Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
• Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Excel,Powerpoint,Word)
• Organized and has an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Exceptional writing skills for social media.
• Currently enrolled in college or university studying Graphic Design, E commerce or related major. Knowledge of eCommerce websites, online shopping (added advantage).
• Well versed in social media and content creation is a plus (hashtags, emojis and acronyms)
• Undergraduates taking Design/Marketing/Communication degree are encouraged to apply. Opportunity for fresh graduate to have experience in different field.
• Able to commit 3 months of Internship, starting in October 2020. For contract based is 6 months.
Interested candidates may email detailed resume: