Personal Assistant (PA) to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Full Time
Sanieuro Sdn. Bhd.
Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant
Professional Certificate,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
As an Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations), this position demands heavy responsibilities and unequivocal commitment. To keep pace with the CEO¡¯s work.
• Provide general, specialised, confidential and time sensitive operational and management support to the CEO in an accurate and flexible manner.
• Ensure the smooth operation of the CEO Office through the coordination and flow of information to him from all sources including email, social media, interoffice, phone, etc.
• Establish methodologies to streamline data flow and develop a tracking and filing system to ensure timely responses.
• Secondary Responsibility: Assist HR & Admin department on day to day matters
• Act as the primary liaison with various departments within the group.
• Meet on regular basis with the CEO to ensure the big picture is maintained and to plan and coordinate upcoming events, appearances and meetings.
• Coordinate schedules and operational logistics for the CEO.
• Draft correspondences on numerous matters as directed.
• Liase with staff, suppliers and customers.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
• Organizing and attending meetings to ensure CEO is well prepared for meetings.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• Be a team player ¨C able to work longer hours if required.
• Flexibility and adaptability to given situations
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy