- To lead and manage a team of Sales Interior Designers.
- To track, test and measure marketing history and to forecast new assignments.
- Ability to market, pitch and win profit generating projects.
- To obtain and convert market information in prospective leads.
- To open doors of opportunities for leads to be converted into proposals and jobs.
- To achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- To monitor sales performance, build and maintain database.
- Develop and implement innovative and effective marketing strategies to meet the company growth objectives.
- To maintain good relationships with customers and attend to site problems.
- To check the work quality and efficiency of our Sales Interior Designers.
- At least Diploma in Marketing, or Interior Design or Architecture.
- Preferably 8-10 years experience as a Sales Interior Designer with proven track record.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Self- motivated with initiative and drive and able to work under pressure.
- Service oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English and other local dialects are essential.