- Prepare layout plans and 3D drawings.
- Responsible for creating design concepts and translating the same into design details and execution.
- To coordinate design issues among contractors, relevant consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor design development, submission program and tender documentation to ensure delivery of project on schedule.
- Resolve design issues at all stages of the project.
- Assist to establish design standard and specification for future projects.
- To strictly supervise and ensure the work done in compliance with approved specifications.
- To guide/lead team of designers in design coordination and implementation matters.
- Design presentations to clients.
- To carry out design documentation, specifications and detailing including cost evaluation.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by management.
- Bachelor¡¯s Degree/Diploma in Interior Design.
- Preferably possess 2 years working experience in same capacity but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, KD Max, Intericad, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good command of English and Malay. Understanding of Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to meet deadlines, confident and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English and other local dialects are essential.
- Possess positive attitude, honest, have good communication skill and strong problem solving skill.
- Good space planning, good design flair and knowledge in residential projects.