- Prepare layout plans and 3D drawings.
- Good space planning, good design flair and knowledge in residential projects.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by management.
- Work closely with the Sales Designers to ensure that all information necessary for the successful production of the design elements is clearly understood.
- Bachelor¡¯s Degree/Diploma in Interior Design.
- Preferably possess 2 years working experience in same capacity but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, KD Max, Intericad, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good command of English and Malay. Understanding of Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to meet deadlines, confident and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess positive attitude, honest, have good communication skill and strong problem solving skill.