• To assist the Storekeeper and Supervisor in carrying duties in loading and unloading, transferring, sorting, stacking, checking, picking, packing, weighing and labeling of the outgoing goods.
• Receive incoming stocks and store them into assigned location.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse & work place.
• Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
• Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
• Performing other tasks as assigned.
• Able to work Overtime if necessary, OT allowances offered.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Can work independently, motivated, good attitude, responsibility, team spirit, hardworking.
• Physically fit to perform the job and ability to read/write and understand Bahasa Malaysia and simple English.
Able to communicate of any arising issues related to checking activity