An Admin & Operations Assistant (non-executive) needs to work toward ensuring a smooth business environment with the focus of optimal sales performance. This position requires the identification of operational risks and opportunity and providing solutions for the same together with the help of relevant departments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forming and maintaining employee records.
• Updating databases internally, such as annual leave, sick leave and maternity leave.
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
• Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
• Applying required permits and licenses.
• Communicating with external partners and various departments and subsidiaries.
• Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
• Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
• Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Assist to monitor and capture online activities and sales whilst also being innovative with regards to marketing campaign.
• Organise and dispatch customer daily orders.
• Manage refund and return items.
• Respond to telephone and internet queries and ensure effective communication is taken and maintain customer service standard set.
• Coordinate with supplier on stock quantity and update in eCommerce platform.
• Duty may involve lifting and carrying items between 1kg up to 15kg.
• Responsible in monitoring and processing shipment from supplier and end user. Liaising closely with ¡°Rider¡± in goods delivery.