he Automation/IoT Solution Specialist is to connect objects, develops innovative services that help users to receive, control and manage information. He/she also in charge of developing and managing a vast array of IoT devices, platforms, software, hardware and systems through a combination of data, technology and research.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyse customers use cases, identify customer requirements, and drive the development of automation / IoT components and build-up the ecosystem;
• Design an overall solution covering components from operators and partners; drive the development of automation, IoT solutions; develop solution presentations;
• Support to build automation / IoT ecosystem in technical aspect like open API, open source, industry standards, developer community, etc;
• Keep updated on latest automation / IoT trends;
• Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environments;
• Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals;
• Create detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation;
• Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades;
• Accountable for the IoT connectivity management platform solution design and build for our client's IoT connectivity service, including deigning components and interfaces to other aspects of the end to end solution for an IoT connectivity services;
• Ensuring the IoT technical solution is aligned with partnerí»s product technology;
• Gathering and understand technical and functional requirements;
• Serve as subject matter expert;
• Create / develop design documents, training materials and other related subject materials.