• To provide vital support to sales team. Sell products and services to customers either walk in customers or sources sales via email and lead follow-up calls.
• Handle important administrative tasks such as data key in, reply email, order processing.
• Liaise with customers to provide updates order status, ensuring order satisfaction.
• Ensure excellent and timely response to clients.
• To assist in daily delivery schedules and logistical arrangements.
• Good follow up skills with the ability to support and deliver customer's enquiries
• To monitor and check daily transactions record.
• Ensure that complete set of bills are properly handled (no missing bills).
• Answer phone calls.
• Check and update stock in systems.
• Monitor credit card terminal usage.
• Carry out any assignments as and when required
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, SQL System.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.