1. To prepare documentation for tender (Private and/or Government).
2. To prepare Bills of Quantities corresponding to drawings/specifications.
3. To review, evaluate and propose recommendations on tenders & quotations submitted by the sub-contractors, vendors & suppliers.
4. To ensure all work being carried out by project team & contractors (necessary site visits.) are in accordance with the requirements of main contractors & subcontractors.
5. To evaluate and prepare claims from subcontractors/vendors, prepare and submit claims to the client.
6. To keep up with market costs of materials for cost estimation.
7. To undertake relevant duties and be responsive to prioritized responsibilities as informed by Supervisor.
1. Education: Diploma or above, in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
3. Experience: At least 2 year(s) of working experience in this related field.
4. Working Attitude: Self-initiative, proactive, responsive, independent.
5. Flexibility: Willing to travel.