Accounting cum Adminstration Executive (Intern is acceptable)Full Time
Legend Water Sdn Bhd
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
Professional Certificate,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
1. Perform the general account duties, including handle daily office administrative task and support administrative project progress.
2. Prepare the bank reconciliations and carry out general accounting transaction.
3. Handle journal entries and adjustments including monthly payroll.
4. Oversee the company¡¯s accounting function.
5. Review and monitor day to day activities related to credit and collections of payment.
6. Liaise with external auditors, and handle the company year end audit and tax reporting documents.
1. Expertise: Accounting, Data Management, Reporting and Talents (Human Resources) Administration or equivalent.
2. Education: Diploma or above, Business Administration or equivalent.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
4. Experience: At least 3 year(s) of proven working experience and performance in this related field.
5. Working Attitude: Self-initiative, proactive, responsive, independent.