- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure that the products in each delivery match the packing list
- Update the product inventory as products are received and added to our inventory
- Receive products from vendor deliveries and unload trucks at the loading docks
- Responsible for simple stock count on daily basis
- Be responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by ensuring adequate manpower to perform warehouse duties.
- Performs other job related functions as and when required by superior.
Around 25 years old to 40 years old
- Positive customer service skills with an ability to communicate eloquently and effectively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and able to handle stressful conditions
- Able to commit for overtime when needed
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period (Advantage)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-initiated
- Basic Microsoft Excel and computer knowledge
Copy & paste the link below and direct to Whatsapp!