• A team player. Supporting team members by taking individual tasks, and helping the content marketing team to meet key goals and deadlines.
• Create content and manage social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok.
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and engagement to expand brand awareness and exposure.
• Work closely with Marketing Team, Creative Team, and other departments to strategize, plan and create content for media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok)
• Compose and publish engaging posts for social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok) according to our target audience’s behavior.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma in Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
• Experience in working as a Social Media Content Creator or similar role. Newbies are welcome to apply as well.
• Solid knowledge of keyword research and analytical tools.
• Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok)
• Proficiency in Design Software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effect) is an advantage.
• Strong project/time-management skills, and the ability to multitask between a mix of short-term and long-term projects, involving multiple teams.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.