1. Preparation of tender documents, with the ability to provide bidding and pricing expertise, as well as liaising with subcontractors and suppliers for pricing inquiries.
2. Prepare and monitor of project budgets and cash flow.
3. Attending site meetings and progress claim valuation
4. Liaise with sub-contractors, sourcing and calling for quotation for comparison purpose
5. Prepare Letter of Award/Contract, purchase order, certificate of payment for sub-contractor or supplier
6. Assist in executing the scope of project work as assigned or planned
7. Other related tasks as directed by superiors.
*Experiences in pre-and post-contract management such as preparation of tender documents, tender analysis, Bill of Quantities, procurement and award of contracting work, budget controls, negotiation and contract administration.