- Assist in design, prepare design concept proposals, space planning, 3D drawing, sketch, layout plan, detail drawing and so on related to project while meeting deadline.
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients/developers to understand their requirements and implement into workable concepts & design with team.
- Be creative and outspoken to share ideas among team members.
- Assist to manage and coordinate project/site progress from inception to completion.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management to you from time to time.
- A team player, able to work under minimum supervision, willing to travel.
- At least 1 Year of related working experience.
- Able to write and speak in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu to serve local and international clients.
- Competent in AutoCAD, 3DMax, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Gain various projects' experience & knowledge
- Learn about teamwork, leadership, empathy & design excellence
- Inspiring work environment for designers to develop their talent & career
- EPF, Employment injury coverage (SOCSO) & EIS included
- Free parking spaces at office
- Future job opportunity & growth