3-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Review shop drawings AND infrastructure calculation by sub-contractors for M & E documents if required.
• Prepare the internal progress report for the status of shop drawings.
• Issue RFI (Request for Information) to clarify construction drawings and resolve all issues related to structural design.
• Attend the regular design meeting internally and with the client and the consultant if required
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is compulsory
• Experience as an onsite Engineer is an added advantage.
• Understand and assist Team Project on the daily updating, monitoring of site progress.
• To resolve M & E technical matters and problems, discrepancy of drawing.
• Able to keep updating of all incoming drawings received/ proper records of all abortive/ variation works/ discrepancy/ dimensional matters.
• To supervise and assign daily workforce for general workers.
• To monitor and to schedule materials deliver, machinery mobilization and small equipment.
• To liaise with consultants and clients for detailed drawing, specification, and variation orders.
• To understand Project policy for safety, cost and quality and support Project/Site Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
• Willing to travel when required and possess own transport.
• Willing to work at Day/Night interval