1.Manage the overall production activities of the particular production.
2.Interpret and enforce company policies.
3. Ensure on-the-job training for employees are
4. Ensure on-the-job training for employees are done in proper manner.
5. Motivate employees through interpersonal interaction
5. Conduct formal performance appraisal to assess the strengths and employees.
6. Ensure inspection status are properly identified.
7.Identify the training needed for employees to acquire the skills/ knowledge necessary for advancement and ensure that the appropriate training is obtained
8. Examine raw materials to avoid contamination and avoid producing poor quality parts.
9. Analyse and interpret production data for management review
10.Improves production efficiency through effective manpower planning
11. To make sure, implement, promote and maintain and Environmental Management system (EMS) and encourage staff to work in a safe and healthy manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM5,000.00 - RM6,000.00 per month