1. Document, evaluate, segregate and disposition the nonconformance parts.
2.Non-conformances observed, tracked and recorded according to date of the non-conformance, level of criticality, supplier who is concerned, type of non-conformance, actual value and preliminary cause.
3. Analysis by Quality Control for Corrective Action, Preventive Action (CAPA) by batch number, product produced, phase of the batch where the discrepancy occurred.
4. Notifications of any non-conformances are automatically routed electronically to the relevant department who need to review and approve.
5. Follow-up and monitor the rejection and improvement by suppliers.
6. Calculate the cost of quality to be debited to involved supplier.