- Prepare & send Quotation.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities.
- Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
- Process general administration functions.
- Administrator for Website & Company Portal.
-Pricing Survey of Equipment, Detergent, etc
-Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
Around 22 years old to 35 years old
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduates also welcome to apply
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Attention to detail
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.